Getting in touch
I do only work with self-payers. No billing with private or statutory health insurance
For questions that are not answered on my pages, you are cordially invited to contact me.
You’re welcome to call me and clarify your questions personally with me.:
fon +49 (0)176 41 626 847
It’s even easier by using the contaktformular.
Mareia Claudia Lange
+49 (0)176 41 626 847
+49 (0)7754 9294126
I want to register for
- Appointments on request.
- Please contact me for a free preliminary talk.
- In the groups and intensive therapies there is only vegetarian food. Should you have food intolerances or special dietary needs, which I should consider, when you take part in a group or intensive, please let me know here.
After registration I send you an email in which I’ll let you know, if there’s still a spot available.
If there are still spaces left, I’ll tell you my bank details and the deposit amount.
After I received your deposit, your place is reserved for you and your booking is binding.
- Registration for workshops is only valid after the deposit has been received.
- Payment by installments is possible.
In exceptional cases and after consultation installments can be paid for the intensives. In this case, you will transfer at least 50% of the amount BEFORE commencement. The balance will be due in equal parts in the next two to three months.
- Paying cash is also possible.
- I have NO health insurance admission. – Bills must be payed on your own account.
I live and work in the Southern Black Forest. Usually I work in my studio room in Görwihl, close to Waldshut-Tiengen and Laufenburg and also online via Zoom.
Sometimes I travel for my workshops and intensives mainly in Germany, Switzerland or Italy and sometimes also in other countries.
Except for individual and couple sessions it’s possible in exceptional cases, that I come over to you to work with you in your space, in case you can provide an appropriate space and in case the work lasts at least five days. If you live further away than 500 km, I will come to you for at least one week.
You pay my traveling costs, as well as the costs for accommodation and food.